Customers regularly ask us what technologies and services our web development can provide, so I thought it would be useful to outline some of the key technologies we’re working with at the moment.
If you have any questions or would like to talk to us about any of these services then please contact us via our website or if you’re an existing customer, speak to your account manager.
- Content Management Systems (CMS) – Sitecore, Umbraco and WordPress
- Languages/Technologies – C#, ASP.NET, PHP, Perl, HTML, XML, XSLT, CSS
Services we can offer:
- Content Management
- Website development using Sitecore, Umbraco, WordPress
- Mobile application development – consultancy, strategy and implementation of both HTML5 versions of a customer site and smart phone applications for Android, iPhone, Blackberry and Windows Phone.
- Social media integration
- Social media consultancy
- Digital engagement features – surveys, polls, payment integration (WorldPay, Payment Gateway, PayPal), discussion (Disqus), email marketing (MailChimp, Campaign Monitor), blogs (WordPress)
- Faceted search – consultancy and SOLR setup and integration.
- Google search – consultancy, setup and install.
- Small site re-design and design based on current customer site
- Requirements / business analysis consultancy
- Payment / e-commerce site integration (Paypal, Worldpay, Payment Gateway)
- Analytics consultancy and integration/install – Google Analytics, Sitecore Digital Marketing System, Urchin 7
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and search marketing – consultancy, strategy and implementation.
- Performance and load testing – consultancy, strategy and implementation.
- Unit, System and UAT testing – consultancy, strategy and actual implementation.
- Accessibility and browser testing – consultancy, strategy and implementation.
- Project management – consultancy, strategy and implementation (agile and traditional)
- Development methodology – consultancy, strategy and implementation (agile and traditional V model)
- ITIL Problem management – consultancy, strategy and implementation.
Because the digital landscape is ever changing, we continually appraise the market and updating our skillset. We’re confident that we can work with any set of requirements or technology, but will only recommend tried and test solutions to our customers.
James Spencer, Web Development