With a reduction in state funding and increased pressure on budgets, competition for donations has never been tougher.
Charities are increasingly reliant on their websites to generate income. But it’s not simply a matter of creating sites that attract donors. Staff need to be able to easily manage content and websites must be reliable. Any technical challenges need to be overcome in a cost-effective way.
How we can help
- Increase donations – use personalisation on your website to increase engagement with your key audiences through targeted messaging.
- Meet high traffic demands – our state-of-the-art UK data centre will ensure your website can handle successful campaigns.
- Accurate and up-to-date content – whether you choose Sitecore or Umbraco as your CMS, we'll make it simple for non-technical staff to edit your site.
- Manage donors and volunteers – CRM integration can help you be more sophisticated when tracking user data.
- Comply with data protection – we will ensure you meet your security requirements using high-tech security tools.
- Reduce costs – we offer flexible pay-as-you-go cloud hosting contracts and you can choose the level of management you need.
An experienced IT provider to charities
As a not-for-profit organisation ourselves and a specialist IT provider to the public sector, many charities choose us to help them achieve their digital objectives.
So whether you’re looking for website development, a comprehensive redesign of your IT services - moving from old systems and sites to more efficient models, or a transformation partner to help you through change, we have the knowledge and experience you need.