- Shibboleth 1.3 end of Life30 June 2010Eduserv is pleased to reassure all OpenAthens customers that their access and identity management solution will not be affected by the end of life deadline for Shibboleth version 1.3 which comes into effect after today, Wednesday 30th June 2010.
- NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney awarded for support of long-term conditions23 June 2010NHS GY&W's long-term conditions website, developed by Eduserv, has won an award for the use of technology in tackling the issue of supporting long-term conditions.
- Hague Academy collected courses online21 June 2010Eduserv has agreed a new License for Hague Academy Collected Courses Online.
- New Law eBooks Agreement21 June 2010Eduserv and BRILL have concluded a new agreement for Human Rights and Humanitarian Law eBooks and International Law eBooks Online, published by Martinus Nijhoff.
- Aiming International8 June 2010Our Access and Identity Management (AIM) team has been supporting the international growth of OpenAthens. The access and identity management service has been adopted by organisations in Europe, North America, Africa, the Middle-East and Australasia.
- IEEE Wiley eBooks New Agreement3 June 2010Eduserv is pleased to announce an agreement with Content Online, agent for IEEE, to provide perpetual access to 400 plus IEEE Wiley EBooks. This offer includes eBook titles published up to and including 2010.