'Work smarter not harder with FAM' seminars
3 February 2011
We are holding four Access and Identity Management (AIM) seminars across the country in Manchester, Birmingham and London. The ‘Work smarter not harder with FAM’ seminars are must-attend events for Librarians and IT managers who are responsible for provisioning and maintaining access to resources within their institution.
The seminars are for the benefit of the Higher and Further Education community so places at the events are free of charge – tickets are on a first-come-first-served basis, therefore anyone wanting to attend will have to register early to secure their place.
Here are just a few reasons to attend:
- Hear the latest AIM focus from JISC Advance
- Explore how to create a single point of authentication for all your resources
- Look at the impacts and challenges of implementing OpenAthens LA – and find out how two institutions are overcoming them
- See some of the work that’s being done to overcome usability issues - including the Kantara Initiative and work being done by the UK Access Management Federation
- Network with peers who are facing similar challenges over lunch
Find out more, see agendas and register:
Manchester on 2 March
Birmingham on 3 March
London on 9 March
London on 10 March