Ulrichsweb Enhanced Service
14 April 2011
New enhanced Ulrichsweb service available to subscribers to the Ulrichs Chest Agreement
Serials Solutions released an enhanced Ulrichsweb service on a new platform in December 2010, which completely replaces the legacy Ulrichsweb service.
After May 1, 2011, all Ulrichsweb users who visit the legacy Ulrichsweb URL will be automatically redirected to the enhanced Ulrichsweb service. All current Ulrichsweb subscribers have been set up with access to the enhanced service and all account-specific linking and access preferences have been migrated.
Current subscribers may immediately begin using the enhanced Ulrichsweb service by following these steps:
- Login to the enhanced Ulrichsweb service here: https://ulrichsweb.serialssolutions.com
- Record and bookmark the new URL
- Verify or edit your library’s account-specific preferences in the Serials Solutions Client Center: https://www.serialssolutions.com/login-center/
- Begin using the enhanced Ulrichsweb service
Access to the enhanced Ulrichsweb service includes access to:
- New basic and advanced search capabilities
- Faceted browsing of search results
- Additional export formats and research-sharing tools
- Expanded international title and provider coverage
- Customizable personal settings including interface language localization
- New usage reporting options (for administrators)
Resources and Training
Training videos, user guides, how-to documents, and other important information for subscribers can be found in the Serials Solutions Support Centre.