Simplify single sign-on with OpenAthens SP 2.0
4 July 2011
The latest release of OpenAthens SP is now available for all OpenAthens service providers to download and install.
Version 2.0 contains a number of new features, including software updates via a central repository. We're continually developing our products so that clients can benefit from our world-leading access and identity management solutions.
What’s new in OpenAthens SP 2.0?
- A multi-federation support wizard
- A configuration tool that helps to easily define the configuration of the product
- A web-based dashboard which quickly and easily controls all aspects of OpenAthens SP
- Software updates via a central repository
- Close integration with OpenAthens LA, so that organisations with both systems can now enable single sign-on access to resources.
See the full list of the new features available in OpenAthens SP version 2.0 (PDF, 574 Kb)
Find out more about OpenAthens SP.