Fresh look for Emerald agreements
8 December 2011
Details of the Chest Agreements for the latest online research from Emerald Group Publishing on business, management, sociology, education, engineering, and a lot more.
A whole range of products from Emerald will be available under our renewed contract from 1 January 2012.
Several brand new products have been added to the portfolio.
- Emerging Markets Case Studies
- Health and Social Care
- Management eJournals Backfile Additions – a chance to fill any gaps in your Emerald collection
- Subject Collections for especially for FE with a sharper focus and lower prices
- There’s now an annual opt-out option (without penalty)
- Reduced pricing on the eBook series – see Business Management and Economics eBooks and Social Sciences eBooks
The new licence has been re-drafted and there are additional options so you can extend your licence to new groups of users.
You will notice that each entry is flagged as ‘Subject to Contract’. This is nothing to worry about; negotiations and the legal stuff is complete. All that’s outstanding are the final signatures on the contracts. We expect this to happen next week. We thought that we'd make the detail available as we know that lots of you are itching to renew your licences before the Christmas break.
All the content provided under the original agreements is still available;