Eduserv and UCISA sign memorandum of understanding
14 January 2010
Eduserv and the Universities and Colleges Information Systems Association (UCISA) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to work together to maximise the benefit they deliver to universities and colleges.
The memorandum details the roles and commitments from both organisations for the next three years. The organisations will share their knowledge, skills and experience to help universities and colleges benefit from efficient IT including:
- Access and identity management
- Licensing of software
- Content management services
- Hosting and associated services
- Dissemination of good practice.
Commitments agreed in the memorandum include:
- Eduserv sponsoring the UCISA Good Practice Awards for the next three years
- Regular meetings with key suppliers including Adobe, Microsoft and Oracle
- Sharing knowledge through joint committee and group meetings.
The Memorandum was signed on Thursday 14 January by Peter Tinson, Executive Secretary of UCISA, and Stephen Butcher, Eduserv Chief Executive.
Latest eventsRSS Feed
- OpenAthens MD training: BathEduserv's offices, Bath6 November 2013OpenAthens Administrator Training days provide the perfect opportunity to learn from our experts abo...
- OpenAthens LA training: BathEduserv's offices, Bath5 November 2013OpenAthens Administrator Training days provide the perfect opportunity to learn from our experts abo...
- Public Sector EnterpriseHotel Russell, London5 November 2013Andrew Hawkins will host a practical breakout session with an interactive discussion around key poli...
- BLA Annual ConferenceRoyal Holloway, University of London, Egham, Surrey10 - 11 July 2013The Business Librarians Association annual conference and exhibition will take place in London with ...