- Online Information 201030 November - 2 December 2010Grand Hall, Olympia, LondonOnline Information provides an annual meeting place for the global information industry, attracting over 9,000 visitors from around the world each year. The show covers Content Management, Search Solutions, Social Media, ePublishing Solutions, Content Resources and Library M...
- Supplier Licensing meeting29 November 2010Novotel London West, LondonA meeting opportunity essential for Software and Data Suppliers.
- What can OpenAthens LA do for you?10 November 2010OnlineThis one hour webinar will give you an overview of OpenAthens LA, a single-sign-on AIM solution which is locally installed, so you will see the direct benefits it could bring to your organisation.
- Academic Applications Forum Meeting 1910 November 2010University College London, LondonThe purpose of the Academic Applications Forum is to provide the HE and FE communities with experience-based solutions for the provision of applications software relevant to these communities.
- e-Health Insider 20108 - 9 November 2010The NEC, BirminghamA two day conference and exhibition for anyone in the Health community.
- OpenAthens administrator training4 November 2010OpenAthens administrator training runs throughout the year on a range of dates at various locations.
- UCISA CISG 20103 - 5 November 2010Hilton Brighton MetropoleEduserv's Ed Zedlewski, CIO and Deputy CEO and Matt Johnson, Head of Research and Development, present at UCISA (Universities and Colleges Information Systems Association) CISG (Corporate Information Systems Group) 'Delivering value from Community Clouds' on 3 November. V...