- Frankfurt Book Fair 201210 - 14 October 2012Messe Frankfurt, GermanyWe will be exhibiting at Frankfurt Book Fair - stand D1451, Area 1400, Hall 4.2
- Webinar: OpenAthens Surgery27 September 2012OnlineAn opportunity to ask our experts questions about OpenAthens.
- Webinar: OpenAthens Surgery20 September 2012OnlineAn opportunity to ask our experts questions about OpenAthens.
- Efficient ICT13 September 2012QE2 Conference Centre, LondonAndrew Hawkins will facilitate a panel discussion on how government can engage with SMEs.
- IFLA World Library & Information Congress 201213 - 14 August 2012Helsinki, FinlandWe will be presenting a poster on 'Managing the new normal – limited resources and delivering value for money' at IFLA 2012.
- Webinar: OpenAthens Surgery25 July 2012OnlineAn opportunity to ask our experts questions about OpenAthens.
- Civil Service Live3 - 5 July 2012Olympia's National Hall, KensingtonCivil Service Live is the largest gathering of civil servants in the country. Andrew Hawkins will explain how public organisations can address the challenges of changing from traditional outsourcing to newer ICT models. You can also see us on stand 108.
- Marketing Week Live27 - 28 June 2012Eduserv's John Simcock, and Scottish Water's Chris Wallace present 'How Scottish Water manages crises and incident communications through their CMS website'.
- Transformation Through Technology 201224 May 2012The Barbican, LondonDiscover how we can help you transform the delivery of your online public services.
- INFO 2012 - Conference & Exhibition14 - 16 May 2012Hilton Hotel, Tel Aviv.We will be speaking at INFO 2012 Annual Conference and Exhibition
- Eduserv Symposium 2012: Big Data, Big Deal?10 May 2012Royal College of Physicans, LondonThis Symposium focused on Big Data and what it means for research, learning and operations in higher education, health, government and the commercial sector.
- Health + In4matics 20129 - 10 May 2012ICC, Birmingham2012 Healthcare Informatics Expo
- Public sector - Remove