- Eduserv Symposium 2013: In with the new16 May 2013One Great George Street, Westminster, London SW1P 3AABig thinkers and gamechangers from the public sector discussed the latest approaches to delivering citizen and stakeholder-centric services.
- Online Event - Discover-e 2012: Preparing Learners for a Digital Future12 - 13 June 2012OnlineA 2-day online event preparing learners for a digital future. Andy Powell, our Research Programme Director, will be talking about cloud services for universities.
- Eduserv Symposium 2012: Big Data, Big Deal?10 May 2012Royal College of Physicans, LondonThis Symposium focused on Big Data and what it means for research, learning and operations in higher education, health, government and the commercial sector.
- Gov West20 March 2012Innovation Centre, BathPart of Bath Digital Festival, Gov West is a half-day event featuring several quick fire case studies from digital leaders in the public sector with a particular focus on speakers from the west country.
- UKGovCamp 201220 - 21 January 2012Microsoft UK, 100 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5JLEduserv is delighted to be sponsoring UKGovCamp for the second year running.
- UCISA CISG 2011 - The brave new world!16 - 18 November 2011The Midland Hotel, ManchesterEduserv's Research Director, Andy Powell, will be presenting on the status of the UMF Cloud Pilot, based on Eduserv's Community Cloud Infrastructure.
- Eduserv Symposium 201112 May 2011Royal College of Physicans, LondonVirtualisation and the Cloud: Realising the benefits of shared infrastructure The annual Eduserv Symposium is renowned across the communities we serve for delivering thought provoking presentations and discussions around important challenges in the industry. For 2011, the...
- UCISA Cloud Computing seminar16 February 2011Holywell Park, Loughborough UniversityA one day event focusing on a Cloud Computing which is gaining momentum in the UK academic sector. Venue: Holywell Park, Loughborough University.
- UKGovCamp 201122 January 2011Microsoft UK, 100 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5JLGovCamps are self organised unconferences for people that work in and around government. This is a space to organise, discuss and promote GovCamps in the UK.
- Eduserv Symposium 2010 - The Mobile University13 May 2010Royal College of Physicians, LondonMobile technology will play an increasingly important role in the delivery of UK higher education in the future. What does this mean for UK higher education institutions and their members?
- Where next for virtual worlds in UK higher and further education?London Knowledge LabLooking at Eduserv funded research into virtual worlds for learning and teaching. #wn4vw
- Research and innovation - Remove