OpenAthens LA training: Surrey
12 June 2012
OpenAthens Administrator Training days provide the perfect opportunity to learn from our experts about how to get more from your OpenAthens service. These days provide hands-on training on a range of features.
This session will teach you how to configure OpenAthens LA to:
- Categorise your users
- Define attributes based on available criteria1
- Set up your attribute release policy
- Connect to both Athens & Shibboleth resources
- Configure the built in proxy server for resources that don't have federated logins
- We will also explore the statistics interface.
This session is designed for the library based administrator (or the person acting on their behalf) who is starting to work with, or evaluate OpenAthens LA. It does not cover the installation or connection of the software.
Booking for this event is via Eventbrite below.
There are two sessions to choose between, morning (10:00 - 12:30) and afternoon (13:30 - 16:00).