What's new in IBM SPSS Statistics 21
29 August 2012
Webinar about the new features in this latest software release
Date: Aug 29, 2012
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM (United Kingdom Time)
Hosted by: IBM SPSS Business Analytics
Presented by: Dusan Magula (IBM SPSS Client Technical Professional)
Join IBM for What’s New in IBM SPSS Statistics and be one of the first to learn about all of the exciting new features available in the latest release.
See how these groundbreaking capabilities can help you:
- Build better models when inputs are uncertain.
- Compare all predicted outcomes for better decision making.
- Assess with greater accuracy.
- Integrate with more tools and technologies.
- Improve productivity and analytical performance.
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced analyst or statistician, you’ll want to attend this presentation to discover how the latest version of IBM SPSS Statistics can help you make more accurate predictions and achieve better business outcomes.
To sign up visit IBM SPSS Statistics 21 Webinar.