13 September 2012
Andrew Hawkins will facilitate a panel discussion on how government can engage with SMEs.
Andrew Hawkins, our Government Business Director, will lead a panel discussion on how government can engage with SMEs – looking at:
- The risks and how to manage them.
- What you can expect from working with an SME.
- What should a technology partner provide and how should they behave?
- What does the government need to do to work with SMEs?
- The changes you can make to work efficiently with SMEs.
The panel discussion will be held in seminar session two at 13:55.
The Efficient ICT conference gives you the opportunity to engage with policy makers, hear about the latest industry research and network with the ICT Community. The agenda covers a focused range of topics from big data to adoption of cloud computing in the public sector. This event is suitable for ICT and business change professionals.
Visit the Efficient ICT website for more information and to register.