There are over 70 agreements for software and online resources. Resources are chosen with consultation from the academic community and our policy is to negotiate the best value and low pricing for everyone. The agreements are known as Chest Agreements.
You can use search, or use the filters on the right to find the agreement that you are looking for.
Remember to read the terms and conditions for each agreement before subscribing. If you are not sure if your organisation is eligible to subscribe you can find out if you qualify.
- ASTM Digital Library and Standards1 June 2010 - 31 May 2013This ageement provides unlimited access to the complete library of books, journals, manuals, monographs and papers from ASTM International, one of the largest voluntary standards development organisations in the world.
- ASTM Standards and Engineering Digital Library1 January 2013 - 31 December 2015Details for the Chest Agreement for a site licence for ASTM Standards and Engineering Digital Library (SEDL).
- Brill eBook Subject Collections1 January 2013 - 31 December 2015Eduserv Chest Agreement for Brill Online Books with the full text of more than 2800 eBooks covering the humanities, social science and biology
- Collins Bartholomew Digital Mapping Data1 April 2010 - 31 March 2015Digital mapping data for Great Britain, Ireland, Europe, and the World in raster and vector shapes in various scales from 1:10,000 to 1:5,000,000.
- IEEE-Wiley eBooks 20131 November 2012 - 31 July 2013The IEEE-Wiley eBooks Library comprises over 500 eBooks on the IEEE Xplore platform.
Student Access Decision Maker
Helping you determine which students should be allowed access to online resourcesDecision maker