There are over 70 agreements for software and online resources. Resources are chosen with consultation from the academic community and our policy is to negotiate the best value and low pricing for everyone. The agreements are known as Chest Agreements.
You can use search, or use the filters on the right to find the agreement that you are looking for.
Remember to read the terms and conditions for each agreement before subscribing. If you are not sure if your organisation is eligible to subscribe you can find out if you qualify.
- Ingres1 January 2012 - 31 December 2014Ingres Database, from Actian, is an enterprise-grade open source database management system focused on reliability, security, scalability, and ease of use.
- License Dashboard1 March 2012 - 31 December 2015License Dashboard products track all IT assets deployed across an organisation. License Dashboard Licence Manager is a software licence management tool.
- Microsoft Campus (EES)1 November 2010 - 31 October 2013Volume licensing agreement for Microsoft products
- Microsoft Select1 November 2010 - 31 October 2013Volume agreement for Microsoft products
- Open Text1 August 2011 - 31 July 2016Software providing connectivity for centralising information, application, and resource access and making information easier to find.
Student Access Decision Maker
Helping you determine which students should be allowed access to online resourcesDecision maker