There are over 70 agreements for software and online resources. Resources are chosen with consultation from the academic community and our policy is to negotiate the best value and low pricing for everyone. The agreements are known as Chest Agreements.
You can use search, or use the filters on the right to find the agreement that you are looking for.
Remember to read the terms and conditions for each agreement before subscribing. If you are not sure if your organisation is eligible to subscribe you can find out if you qualify.
- Adobe ELA Framework Agreement1 August 2012 - 31 July 2015Licences and maintenance for Adobe's digital communications software for universities and colleges in the UK anad Ireland through the Eduserv Adobe ELA Framework Agreement
- Adobe Master CLP 2013 for HE and FE1 March 2013 - 28 February 2015Licences for Adobe's digital communications software for universities and colleges.
- ATLAS.ti1 March 2012 - 28 February 2015Details of the Eduserv Chest Agreement to licence ATLAS.ti qualitative data analysis software.
- Education Support Centre1 January 2012 - 31 December 2014Technical support for English language versions of software produced by Microsoft.
- Endnote and Reference Manager1 May 2001 - 31 December 2013Bibliographic management software programs.
Student Access Decision Maker
Helping you determine which students should be allowed access to online resourcesDecision maker