There are over 70 agreements for software and online resources. Resources are chosen with consultation from the academic community and our policy is to negotiate the best value and low pricing for everyone. The agreements are known as Chest Agreements.
You can use search, or use the filters on the right to find the agreement that you are looking for.
Remember to read the terms and conditions for each agreement before subscribing. If you are not sure if your organisation is eligible to subscribe you can find out if you qualify.
- Emerald Engineering Backfile1 January 2012 - 31 December 2014This Chest Agreement, especially negotiated for the academic community, provides a site licence for Emerald Backfiles of their engineering journals.
- Emerald Health and Social Care 20121 January 2012 - 31 December 2014Details of the licence agreement giving access to Emerald's evidence based collection of articles on health and social care.
- Emerald International Civil Engineering Abstracts1 January 2012 - 31 December 2014Details of the licence agreement for International Civila Engineering Abstracts Database (ICEA) International Civil Engineering Abstracts provides online access to over 142,000 abstracts dating back to 1976 from the 150 most prominent journals in civil engineering.
- Emerald Management eJournals 20121 January 2012 - 31 December 2014Details of a licence agreement to provide access to Emerald's Management eJournals (EMeJ) a collection of over 100,000 high quality peer-reviewed articles form more than 230 journals and 24 management subject areas.
- Emerald Management eJournals Backfile 20121 January 2012 - 31 December 2014This agreement, especially negotiated for the academic community, provides a site licence for Emerald Backfiles of their management journals, some dating back to 1898. It provides an interesting and important collection of records for business and management scholars and so...
Student Access Decision Maker
Helping you determine which students should be allowed access to online resourcesDecision maker