Well organised, easy to navigate and effective websites begin with an effective content management system.
We use Sitecore because of the way it enables us to provide a customised solution that perfectly meets our customers’ needs. From being Sitecore's first UK partner, we have grown to become one of the largest Sitecore development teams in the UK.
For customers interested in an Open Source solution, we also offer Umbraco CMS development.
High performance content management
Browse through some of our recent projects to see the work we have done for customers such as Scottish Water, Victim Support, the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills and NHS Direct.
We develop sites that can include:
- Faceted search – useful for large, content-rich public information websites
- Social features such as Twitter integration, online communities, rating and more
- Workflow for managing the quality of your content
- Sitecore's Digital Marketing System
- Integration with SharePoint, Google Analytics, WordPress and other third party services
- A range of accessibility compliance levels
- Personalised websites
- Mobile sites and applications
- Extranets and intranets
After carefully discussing your needs, we put our extensive .NET development skills to work – crafting web experiences that deliver the features you need.
We develop quickly – using code libraries and frameworks that we have built in-house, which can dramatically reduce the time for delivering a project.
From build to launch and beyond
If you choose, we can help at every stage of a project, including:
- Requirements gathering, specification and solution design
- Software development, including building and integrating databases
- Front-end development (CSS and HTML)
- Content migration
- System, unit and performance testing
- Extensive application support post go-live
- User training and working with your own development team
Our customers tell us that it's our attention to detail – we take time to fully understand your needs - and customer service that really set us apart.
Our dedicated project managers are PRINCE 2 certified and will be on hand to answer your every query and manage the relationship with the web development team. If you'd like to talk to us about how we can help with a web project, please get in touch.
Delivering Scottish Water's digital strategy
Get in touch
We'd love to help with your next digital project. Call 01225 474300 or email us for an informal discussion.
Eduserv has a really good reputation in the public sector and very high standards for website accessibility developmentChris Wallace, Director of Communications, Scottish Water