Critical Application Management
Whether it's making sure your customer services are seamless, or your business-critical applications are always available, there's never been a greater demand for application reliability.
Staying on top of the latest technology can be difficult and sometimes managing IT systems can demand more time than you have to give.
Our Critical Application Management service looks after the day-to-day running of your applications, freeing you up to focus on more strategic work.
We can take care of anything from the operational administration of hosted applications, to configuration-specific and code-level management. If you already use our Managed Hosting or Cloud Service, you can also benefit from our Managed Application Services.
Why outsource your application management?
- Savings – make time, money and other limited resources go further by taking the strain off your staff.
- Peace of mind – your applications will be safe in the hands of our skilled and experienced support team, who'll take time to get to know your exact requirements.
- Extra support – free up your internal team to focus on other priorities.
From routine maintenance of your off-the-shelf database to custom applications, we cover a wide range of languages, frameworks, databases and content management systems – including C#, Java, .Net, MS SQL, MySQL, WordPress and Sitecore.
We can also manage your applications’ configuration and code directly. Typically, we offer this service with bespoke products we’ve developed, or as a specialist custom service following a detailed assessment.
You can choose from two levels of support. But whichever option you pick, you’ll enjoy the same professional, high-quality and cost-effective level of service, guaranteed by a comprehensive Service Level Agreement.
Application administration: day-to-day management
- Monitoring your applications and related processes and alerts via scripts and plug-ins.
- Responsive incident management, corrective action and/or workaround provision, as well as basic configuration support, such as service stops and restarts.
- Routine maintenance and housekeeping such as log maintenance, routine content uploads and backups.
- Developer and third-party liaison.
Application management: in-depth support
- Application administration
- Implementing and testing patches and fixes from suppliers
- Implementing and testing bespoke code patches and fixes
- Change and configuration management of your applications
- Release management
- Problem management
- Performance testing
- Security testing
- Reviewing your applications against independent standards