Delivering health services online is vital for improving public healthcare and increasing efficiencies. We have been working with NHS organisations since 2000 to integrate their services and overcome their key challenges.
Meeting healthcare challenges with technology
- Increase engagement with the public – interactive websites, online services and forums to generate discussion and provide advice.
- Greater integration with care systems – implementing self-assessment tools and shift health guidance online.
- Improve self-management of long-term conditions – integrating CRM with GP systems and send reminders by text and email and help people access vital self-care information online.
- Reduce health costs – implementing online symptom checkers to reduce stress on more expensive service delivery options.
- Maintain web content – using a reliable, easy-to-use content management system to improve navigation, develop search capabilities and update the latest news on your website.
- Improve availability of website – using the cloud virtualised hosting services to ensure agile, scalable and resilient IT services on demand.
An experienced IT provider to health organisations
As a not-for-profit organisation, we provide technology solutions that help save money as well as improve online health services.
We have helped NHS Direct save £100million by integrating complex decision making technology into their new symptom checker, allowing more patients to address their symptoms online. We’ve also helped NHS 24 consolidate their web services to improve patient access to vital healthcare online, as well as working with a number of PCTs.
We've been providing Identity and Access Management services to the NHS in the UK since 2000. Globally, over 250,000 clinicians use OpenAthens technology to access online journals and resources every day.
Get in touch
If you're looking to move from existing IT systems and websites to more efficient models, or you need to transform your IT services, we have the knowledge and experience you need to achieve your objectives.
Call us on 01225 474300 or email us to talk about how we can help.