Government departments are facing significant pressure to reduce costs as well as meet the growing demands of a digitally-savvy public.
We believe that public sector organisations can achieve drastic cost reductions by using IT to transform how they deliver services.
- We've helped NHS Direct save £100million by channel shifting services online
- We developed shared virtualised hosting for the Department for Business Innovation and Skills and its partners to help them save more than £4million
- We continue to work with the Department for Education to help achieve their target of reducing IT costs by £90million.
How we work
We work closely with government departments to really get to know their objectives, constraints and existing environment.
Using this knowledge we can provide solutions that will transform your IT infrastructure and service delivery model.
Our clients tell us that as an SME and not-for-profit organisation, our agility, openness and mutual objectives bring a refreshing and pragmatic approach.
We’re the only not-for-profit IT service provider on the G-Cloud framework and offer a range of cloud and managed services. With 15 years’ experience working with the public sector, we have the knowledge and experience you need.
How we can help
- Reduce costs - consolidate websites and hosting contracts, take advantage of cloud models and transform your service delivery.
- Successful project delivery - our team of project managers and technical consultants have a history of delivering successful projects on time and within budget.
- Comply with data protection - maximise security with IL2 multi-tenant or IL3 private cloud hosting.
- Transparency - we can integrate your information sources to make public data openly accessible through a single website.
- Partner with other SMEs - our network of experts can provide extra services such as Microsoft Sharepoint and Microsoft Dynamics.
Contact Andrew Hawkins, Business Development Director, on 01225 474315 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are under ever-increasing pressure to deliver better services on tighter budgets. We needed a hosting service that could cut our costs, reduce our carbon emissions and ensure excellent uptime. Not only did we get more for less we got something better for less.Bill Hudson, ICT Supplier Engagement Manager for DfE