Customers often come to us with an idea of how they'd like their organisation to change, but they don't know the best approach to take, and often haven't the internal expertise or resource to map out a way forward.
Since 1999 we've been helping customers in the public sector to scope, design and implement their IT strategies.
We're not your average business consultant. Our small team of expert technical and business professionals likes nothing better than to roll up their sleeves and solve complex challenges. We thrive on architecting the best possible solutions to take your organisation through change in a practical and cost-effective way.
Time and again we've helped clients in government, education, healthcare and charity organisations transform their organisations through technical and operational change.
Working closely with customer stakeholders, we use a framework of tools and methods to discover, articulate and assess your current business model and help formulate the vision, business strategy and underpinning information system strategy for a transformed model; defining expected business outcomes, transformational roadmap, key costs, resources and risks.
The information system strategy is a critical part of our service. It allows us to develop, deliver and operate information systems and provide information technology to support the radical improvement of business efficiency and effectiveness.
- Making a business case for change
- Technical analysis from our cloud, IT service and web development professionals
- Transformation programme management - fit for purpose project management
- Implementation - from consolidation and migration to web development and cloud adoption
- A business plan: describing your current model, transformation aims and objectives, investment benefit case and roadmap
- An information system strategy: defining what information is collected, how it is stored, integrated, processed and delivered to business users
- An IT strategy: incorporate technical, operational and commercial plans
- An IT transformation plan: detailing milestones, resources, costs and risks