- Keeping track of Digital Excellence in the public sector9 January 2013We think it’s important to celebrate success stories, challenge traditional approaches and share learnings, so we've started bookmarking noteworthy examples of digital excellence in the public sector, which we’d like to share.
- Announcing the Education Cloud10 January 2012Eduserv launches a range of cloud services designed for universities and researchers
- Free cloud hosting for Twitter research20 December 2011A researcher from the University of Oxford has won a year’s free hosting on our cloud infrastructure for his research study into the use and content of Twitter.
- Presenting the UMF Cloud Pilot at SeIUCCR15 September 2011Matt Johnson, our Head of Research and Development, gave a presentation on Eduserv's Cloud projects at SeIUCCR's 'Using e - infrastructure for Research Summer School' on 12 September 2011.
- Bringing JISC's Regional Support Centre websites together8 July 2011We're working with JISC Regional Support Centres to consolidate 13 websites into one integrated web presence.
- 10 ways to make your digital marketing more strategic10 December 2010Mike Ellis, part of our Research and Innovation Group, looks at ten ways to make your digital marketing more strategic.