- Eduserv Symposium 2013: In with the new16 May 2013One Great George Street, Westminster, London SW1P 3AABig thinkers and gamechangers from the public sector discussed the latest approaches to delivering citizen and stakeholder-centric services.
- Public Sector Network Summit2 May 2013QE2 Conference Centre, WestminsterLearn how the Public Sector Network can be used to transform Public Sector services.
- Civil Service World Seminar: Making G-Cloud Work for You12 March 2013Broadway House, WestminsterA half-day seminar exploring the potential of purchasing through G-Cloud.
- SME Breakfast Briefing5 December 2012An event run by Eduserv to discuss government engagement with SMEs.
- Public Sector Enterprise ICT 20128 November 2012Hotel Russell, LondonThis event will be a major platform for discussion of the CloudStore as part of the wider government cloud programme. The focus of this year’s event will be the drive to deliver £1.4bn of savings within the next 4 years and help deliver better public services digitally.
- Think G-Cloud18 October 2012Business Design Centre, Islington, LondonAndrew Hawkins will lead a panel discussion exploring cultural change and the cloud.
- Efficient ICT13 September 2012QE2 Conference Centre, LondonAndrew Hawkins will facilitate a panel discussion on how government can engage with SMEs.
- Civil Service Live3 - 5 July 2012Olympia's National Hall, KensingtonCivil Service Live is the largest gathering of civil servants in the country. Andrew Hawkins will explain how public organisations can address the challenges of changing from traditional outsourcing to newer ICT models. You can also see us on stand 108.
- RSC West Midlands IT Managers Forum –The Cloud: Moving Beyond Hosted E-Mail29 June 2012Wolverhampton Science Park, Wolverhampton, West MidlandsEduserv’s Andy Powell demonstrates the Education Cloud.
- Marketing Week Live27 - 28 June 2012Eduserv's John Simcock, and Scottish Water's Chris Wallace present 'How Scottish Water manages crises and incident communications through their CMS website'.
- Transformation Through Technology 201224 May 2012The Barbican, LondonDiscover how we can help you transform the delivery of your online public services.
- Eduserv Symposium 2012: Big Data, Big Deal?10 May 2012Royal College of Physicans, LondonThis Symposium focused on Big Data and what it means for research, learning and operations in higher education, health, government and the commercial sector.
- Government - Remove