OECD iLibrary Seminar
29 November 2011
29 November 2011 - Seminar introducing the OECD iLibrary – the online resource for access to OECD's analysis, data and statistical information and the Eduserv Chest Agreement
Date: Tuesday 29 November 2011
Time: 1 – 2 pm
Venue: Melbury Room, Hilton London Olympia, 380 Kensington High Street
Participants will gain a thorough insight into the OECD iLibrary platform, content and functionality.
On the agenda:
- Overview of the OECD iLibrary including forecasts, reports, books, journals, working papers and statistical databases
- OECD iLibrary time-saving work-tools for researchers, lecturers, students and other users
- How to access statistical information from OECD
- User statistics, Marc-records and other administrative services
- OECD iLibrary licensing options via Eduserv-OECD Consortia agreement
Presenters at the seminar are:
- Michel Guinand, Sales Manager UK & Northern Europe, OECD Publishing,
- Eileen Capponi, Senior Statistics Editor, OECD Publishing,
- Nikki Green, Business Development Manager, Eduserv and
- Dan Ahlskog, OECD iLibrary sales contact UK and Ireland, Wize Nordic.
Places are limited so please register no later than 20 November 2011 by emailing: Dan.Ahlskog@wizenordic.com
Attendance is free of charge and the invitation open to information specialists, librarians and interested people at universities, colleges and other organisations in the UK and Ireland which are eligible to join the Chest Agreement.
More information about OECD iLibrary
Eduserv OECD Agreement
New subscribers can join the agreement at any time and benefit from significant discounts for a site licence. For details see the OECD iLibrary Agreement.