We host regular focus group meetings about a variety of different topics. All college and university staff are wlecome to take part.
The groups offer the opportunity to get involved in shaping Chest Agreements that benefit the whole academic sector. Participants are volunteers; they attend meetings and take part in online discussions with the backing of their institutions. Each group meets once or twice a year at various venues around the country. The activities cover:
- Reviewing proposals for new and renewing agreements
- Raising any concerns with current agreements
- Identifying essential resources in the their subject areas
- Highlighting any new resources that come along
- Considering other relevant issues affecting them
Speakers from the academic community and suppliers are often invited to give presentations at the meetings.
Find out more about the work of these groups. We are looking for people with knowledge and experience of software and online resource licensing to share their experiences and help shape new Chest Agreements call Jenny Carroll on 01225 470430 or by email.