There are over 70 agreements for software and online resources. Resources are chosen with consultation from the academic community and our policy is to negotiate the best value and low pricing for everyone. The agreements are known as Chest Agreements.
You can use search, or use the filters on the right to find the agreement that you are looking for.
Remember to read the terms and conditions for each agreement before subscribing. If you are not sure if your organisation is eligible to subscribe you can find out if you qualify.
- Collins Bartholomew Digital Mapping Data1 April 2010 - 31 March 2015Digital mapping data for Great Britain, Ireland, Europe, and the World in raster and vector shapes in various scales from 1:10,000 to 1:5,000,000.
- Emerald Health and Social Care 20121 January 2012 - 31 December 2014Details of the licence agreement giving access to Emerald's evidence based collection of articles on health and social care.
- Emerald Social Sciences eBooks 1 January 2012 - 31 December 2014Details of Eduserv's Chest Agreement for Emerald's collection of more than 300 volumes of social sciences eBooks.
- Emerald Subject Collections for FE 20121 January 2012 - 31 December 2014Details of a licence agreement to provide access to collections of Emerald's eJournals in the following subjects; accounting and finance, economics, international business, marketing, enterprise and innovation, and tourism and hospitality, chosen especially for the FE sector...
- Isle of Man Survey Digital Map DataDigital maps and geographic information including gazetteers available free of charge.
Student Access Decision Maker
Helping you determine which students should be allowed access to online resourcesDecision maker