There are over 70 agreements for software and online resources. Resources are chosen with consultation from the academic community and our policy is to negotiate the best value and low pricing for everyone. The agreements are known as Chest Agreements.
You can use search, or use the filters on the right to find the agreement that you are looking for.
Remember to read the terms and conditions for each agreement before subscribing. If you are not sure if your organisation is eligible to subscribe you can find out if you qualify.
- Hoover's Online1 November 2012 - 31 October 2015Hoover’s Online from Dun & Bradstreet is a web based tool offering insight into industries, companies and the people that lead them. This agreement gives universities and colleges complete access to the Hoover’s business information database of more than 85 million companies...
- IEEE-Wiley eBooks 20131 November 2012 - 31 July 2013The IEEE-Wiley eBooks Library comprises over 500 eBooks on the IEEE Xplore platform.
- Isle of Man Survey Digital Map DataDigital maps and geographic information including gazetteers available free of charge.
- MarketLine1 August 2010 - 31 July 2013Details of the Chest Agreement for MarketLine a comprehensive and unique collection of company, industry, financial, product and country information, research and data extending across every major marketplace and industry.
- NewsBank Newspapers CollectionAccess to the UK & Ireland national and regional, and international newspapers.
Student Access Decision Maker
Helping you determine which students should be allowed access to online resourcesDecision maker