There are over 70 agreements for software and online resources. Resources are chosen with consultation from the academic community and our policy is to negotiate the best value and low pricing for everyone. The agreements are known as Chest Agreements.
You can use search, or use the filters on the right to find the agreement that you are looking for.
Remember to read the terms and conditions for each agreement before subscribing. If you are not sure if your organisation is eligible to subscribe you can find out if you qualify.
- Inspec1 September 2008 - 30 August 2013Inspec is an abstract & index database of technical journals, conference proceedings, books, reports and dissertations from international scientific and technical literature.
- MIT Press eBooks Library, Computing & Engineering Collection1 November 2012 - 31 July 2013More than 400 eBook titles from the MIT Press eBooks Library - Computing and Engineering Collection available for outright purchase through this Chest Agreement
- OECD iLibrary 20121 May 2012 - 31 January 2016Chest Agreement for OECD publications and statistical databases from 1 May 2012
- ProQuest Abstract and Indexes Collections1 September 2011 - 31 August 2014Details of Chest Agreement for ProQuest Abstracts and Indices Collection Databases in arts and humanities, social sciences, technology and natural sciences.
- ProQuest Core Collection1 September 2011 - 31 August 2014Details of Chest Agreement for ProQuest Abstracts and Indices Collection Databases only available to organisations which previously subscribed to the 'CSA Core Collection'.
Student Access Decision Maker
Helping you determine which students should be allowed access to online resourcesDecision maker