There are over 70 agreements for software and online resources. Resources are chosen with consultation from the academic community and our policy is to negotiate the best value and low pricing for everyone. The agreements are known as Chest Agreements.
You can use search, or use the filters on the right to find the agreement that you are looking for.
Remember to read the terms and conditions for each agreement before subscribing. If you are not sure if your organisation is eligible to subscribe you can find out if you qualify.
- GSE Research1 June 2013 - 31 December 2015Access to the eBooks and journals in the Sustainable Organization Library (SOL)and the Greenleaf Online Library (GOL) both published by GSE Research and Greenleaf Publishing
- Hague Academy Collected Courses Online from Brill1 January 2013 - 31 December 2015Online courses on international law and related subjects.
- Hoover's Online1 November 2012 - 31 October 2015Hoover’s Online from Dun & Bradstreet is a web based tool offering insight into industries, companies and the people that lead them. This agreement gives universities and colleges complete access to the Hoover’s business information database of more than 85 million companies...
- MarketingMentor1 January 2013 - 31 December 2015A toolkit of best practice in marketing providing practical knowledge and advice for students.
- OECD iLibrary 20121 May 2012 - 31 January 2016Chest Agreement for OECD publications and statistical databases from 1 May 2012
Student Access Decision Maker
Helping you determine which students should be allowed access to online resourcesDecision maker