There are over 70 agreements for software and online resources. Resources are chosen with consultation from the academic community and our policy is to negotiate the best value and low pricing for everyone. The agreements are known as Chest Agreements.
You can use search, or use the filters on the right to find the agreement that you are looking for.
Remember to read the terms and conditions for each agreement before subscribing. If you are not sure if your organisation is eligible to subscribe you can find out if you qualify.
- APA Books E-Collections and Handbooks1 August 2011 - 31 July 2014Details of the Chest Agreement for the APA (American Psychology Association) Books E-Collections which encompass book content in psychology and related disciplines.
- ASTM Standards and Engineering Digital Library1 January 2013 - 31 December 2015Details for the Chest Agreement for a site licence for ASTM Standards and Engineering Digital Library (SEDL).
- Brill eBook Subject Collections1 January 2013 - 31 December 2015Eduserv Chest Agreement for Brill Online Books with the full text of more than 2800 eBooks covering the humanities, social science and biology
- Brill Online Reference Works and Bibliographic Databases1 January 2013 - 31 December 2015This is a three year Chest Agreement offering an unlimited site licence for online products from the Brill Major Reference Works databases including: World of Religion, Classical World, Index Islamicus Online, Encyclopaedia of Islam and Encyclopaedia of the Qur’ān.
- Hoover's Online1 November 2012 - 31 October 2015Hoover’s Online from Dun & Bradstreet is a web based tool offering insight into industries, companies and the people that lead them. This agreement gives universities and colleges complete access to the Hoover’s business information database of more than 85 million companies...
Student Access Decision Maker
Helping you determine which students should be allowed access to online resourcesDecision maker