There are over 70 agreements for software and online resources. Resources are chosen with consultation from the academic community and our policy is to negotiate the best value and low pricing for everyone. The agreements are known as Chest Agreements.
You can use search, or use the filters on the right to find the agreement that you are looking for.
Remember to read the terms and conditions for each agreement before subscribing. If you are not sure if your organisation is eligible to subscribe you can find out if you qualify.
- New Scientist1 October 2010 - 30 September 2013Online access to the current magazine plus archived editions going back to April 1989, and the specialist sites - Space, Tech and Environment.
- Nielsen BookData Online1 August 2012 - 31 July 2015New Chest Agreement from 1 August 2012 for Nielsen's Bibliographic database of in-print ISBNs.
- OECD iLibrary 20121 May 2012 - 31 January 2016Chest Agreement for OECD publications and statistical databases from 1 May 2012
- PressDisplay1 October 2012 - 30 September 2015Chest Agreement providing full access to the world's largest online collection of 2300 digital replicas of newspaper and magazines from 97 countries and in 54 languages.
- ProQuest Abstract and Indexes Collections1 September 2011 - 31 August 2014Details of Chest Agreement for ProQuest Abstracts and Indices Collection Databases in arts and humanities, social sciences, technology and natural sciences.
Student Access Decision Maker
Helping you determine which students should be allowed access to online resourcesDecision maker