There are over 70 agreements for software and online resources. Resources are chosen with consultation from the academic community and our policy is to negotiate the best value and low pricing for everyone. The agreements are known as Chest Agreements.
You can use search, or use the filters on the right to find the agreement that you are looking for.
Remember to read the terms and conditions for each agreement before subscribing. If you are not sure if your organisation is eligible to subscribe you can find out if you qualify.
- Education Support Centre1 January 2012 - 31 December 2014Technical support for English language versions of software produced by Microsoft.
- Ei Compendex8 December 2008 - 7 December 2013This agreement provides access to the Ei Compendex interdisciplinary engineering database.
- Emerald Business Management and Economics eBooks 1 January 2012 - 31 December 2014Details of Eduserv's licence agreement for Emerald's collection of business, management and economics eBooks is a growing collection of more than 650 volumes from over 80 eBook Series titles in 15 subject areas.
- Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies 20121 January 2012 - 31 December 2014Details of the licence agreement giving access to Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, a new online collection of peer-reviewed case studies focusing on business decision making and management development throughout key global emerging markets.
- Emerald Engineering Backfile1 January 2012 - 31 December 2014This Chest Agreement, especially negotiated for the academic community, provides a site licence for Emerald Backfiles of their engineering journals.
Student Access Decision Maker
Helping you determine which students should be allowed access to online resourcesDecision maker