There are over 70 agreements for software and online resources. Resources are chosen with consultation from the academic community and our policy is to negotiate the best value and low pricing for everyone. The agreements are known as Chest Agreements.
You can use search, or use the filters on the right to find the agreement that you are looking for.
Remember to read the terms and conditions for each agreement before subscribing. If you are not sure if your organisation is eligible to subscribe you can find out if you qualify.
- MindGeniusMindGenius is a mind mapping application that allows students to capture and visualise ideas and information. Available with a site licence with home use rights under this Chest Agreement.
- NAG (Numerical Algorithms Group)1 August 2010 - 31 July 2015Details of the licence agreement to provide numerical, symbolic,statistical, visualisation and simulation products from NAG (Numerical Algorithms Group)
- Open Text1 August 2011 - 31 July 2016Software providing connectivity for centralising information, application, and resource access and making information easier to find.
- QSR NVivo1 July 2012 - 30 June 2017NVivo qualitative research software helps users to manage, shape and make sense of unstructured information.
- SAS1 August 2011 - 31 July 2014The software offered under this agreement consists of a standard SAS® Education Analytic Suite package of commonly used SAS® products. There is also the option to licence additional individual products in the fields of Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics and SAS® Solu...
Student Access Decision Maker
Helping you determine which students should be allowed access to online resourcesDecision maker
- Software agreement - Remove