Eduserv's Identity and Access Management solutions give you powerful control over access to your online services, whether to individual subscribers or all members of an organisation.
OpenAthens SP allows publishers to manage access and provides wider accessibility using new and emerging standards-based technology such as SAML/Shibboleth. OpenAthens services are widely implemented by publishers providing online resources to learners and researchers.
Key benefits for publishers include:
- Simplified sign-on for your users and customers to multiple resources with a single credential (username/password)
- Cost effective implementation of new open standards with minimal impact on internal IT resources
- Easy access to new markets and access management federations
- Maintain continuity and quality of service to your subscribers
- Personalised experience for your customers allowing you to present specific and relevant information to them.
If you would like to know more then please contact us.
If you already use OpenAthens to control access to your resources or services and are interested in adding SAML/Shibboleth functionality then please contact the service desk.
Publishers who use OpenAthens
- BioMed Central
- Cambridge University Press
- Lexis Nexis
- Nature Publishing Group
- Wolters Kluwer | Ovid Technologies
- Oxford University Press
- Taylor Francis
- Thomson Reuters