Our Identity and Access Management solutions are based on the OpenAthens platform.
OpenAthens is a powerful, standards-compliant platform that enables identity and service providers to:
- give users access to resources through a single username and password
- easily integrate with existing identity management methods
- take part in access management federation services.
OpenAthens comes in different flavours
If you're an Identity Provider and you
- don't want to have to download or host any software
- want Eduserv to host your user directory
- want a fixed cost
- want to use your existing user directory
- want to host your own access management software
choose OpenAthens LA.
If you're a Service Provider and you
- want to enable organisations to subscribe to your content
- want to keep up to date with the latest standards, protocols and support multiple access management federations
choose OpenAthens SP.
Video: What is OpenAthens?
OpenAthens documentation is some of the best I’ve seen.Ben Read, Applications Administrator, Southdowns College.
Six reasons to choose OpenAthens
- It's flexible
- It's future-proofed
- It's cost-effective
- It minimises risk
- It integrates easily
- It's fully supported